GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Garage Decor

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Let's see your garage decor. After buying a house last year and been busy with a million projects I'm finally getting around to putting some effort into the garage. I built a bench and have some decorations but it's still pretty bare. I need a shed to get some of this crap like the lawnmower out of the way. Looking for some inspiration on garage art though

20220418_223444.jpg

20220425_102550.jpg
20220425_102602.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
my garage is FAR from looking good at all but i did hang up my posters of some of my previous fav cars.

Still need one of the jetta....

1650903472142.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Don’t have much decor except for a GTI only parking sign. I like to hang as much shit as I can tho. Parts, tools, supplies whatever. Like where those banners are is prime real estate for organization. Hang that bike from the ceiling.

Shed is a must. All none car related stuff goes out of the garage.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ yeah i like that methodology - not car related, gtfo!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Don’t have much decor except for a GTI only parking sign. I like to hang as much shit as I can tho. Parts, tools, supplies whatever. Like where those banners are is prime real estate for organization. Hang that bike from the ceiling.

Shed is a must. All none car related stuff goes out of the garage.
Yeah I need to clean it up a bit but I think I'm sorted on organization. I have 3 big shelving units and a pegboard. Sheds are expensive for what they are, I don't think that's in the cards for me this year, would rather buy a trailer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
20220425_125746.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Seriously. I don't have any garage decor.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Does this count at least then? I'm not one to put stickers or decals on my car, so they all go on the toolbox

1650907212273.png

1650907245999.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah I need to clean it up a bit but I think I'm sorted on organization. I have 3 big shelving units and a pegboard. Sheds are expensive for what they are, I don't think that's in the cards for me this year, would rather buy a trailer
why would you keep all your non-car bullshit in a trailer instead of a shed?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i too have some stikarz on my toolbox, alot more now
1650907568473.png