GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gbot's 19R 2.5VR6T Build

Which engine for the Turbo VR build is it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Yes, the very same one DerHase was talking about a while ago. It was purchased many months before all the information about cooling came out but still decided to put it on.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Something I was also mulling over is paint matching the hood, and leaving the edges of the vents as exposed CF. Maybe when I financially recover from all of this.
Do it! That will look super clean. Like Ben’s STI on Gears and Gasoline

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'd say that it's pretty much the same as OEM. Quite excellent!
I should have went with Seibon because at the time when I purchased my carbon fiber hood and rear hatch, Premium Deutsche was supposed to be top notch. Well, after getting them, I have nothing good to say about the company except that they are super light but as far as fitment goes and being an OEM replica, it fucking sucks!

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
I should have went with Seibon because at the time when I purchased my carbon fiber hood and rear hatch, Premium Deutsche was supposed to be top notch. Well, after getting them, I have nothing good to say about the company except that they are super light but as far as fitment goes and being an OEM replica, it fucking sucks!
Yeah I think we've talked about this in another thread. My only dealing with him was really negative and took tons of work on my end to get things right, and even then I had to still pay shipping on the return to Malaysia. What a PoS.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
seriously, never buy from PDC. he didn't do anything to make it right, stuck with this garbage hood until I can get some kid to buy it for cheap.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
level 1 vented hood. wasn't vented, didn't fit right, so much air comes in on one side that it makes the car unstable and shook the hood prop off.
Yeah I got their level 2 hood and I had to dremel the shit out of it to make it a true vented hood and there's a decent size gap on the passenger side of the hood.