GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Germany

UGTSI

So anyone on here from around the baumholder/kaiserslautern/launsthul area?

If so lets setup a meet sometime.

TDI110

O_o
Seems kinda dead around the European area. I'm from Trier, not too far from KL. You stationed in Europe? If you're ever in the neighborhood PM me and I can take you on a few nice roads.

Stummel

hio

i´m from Nimshuscheid :p

20km north from (of??!?) Bitburg

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
hio

i´m from Nimshuscheid :p

20km north from (of??!?) Bitburg

cool. have you been to the drag strip at the bitburg airfield? i went there once last year. its not the best surface for drag racing but it works. i think they have a little autocross there also.

Stummel

hi

yes few years ago... this weekend there was a beetle/aircooled drag meet. i don´t go there anymore because it´s too expensive... 15€ for watching some cars doing drag racing... after 2h or so it gets boring an you travel back home=15€burnt

i love the A60 more:) 60km unlimited Autobahn :) http://s3.directupload.net/file/d/2287/xq33omsc_jpg.htm :D

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I just arrived to K-Town this afternoon. Here till Nov 1.
Black MK6 GTI Blacked out Emblems

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
hey if any of you need some vag com tuning just let me know and i might be able to find you, seeing how my nav doesnt work over here yet. i have a ross tech cable and a small labtop. i can do a few changes with it. i live in kaiserslautern.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
hey if any of you need some vag com tuning just let me know and i might be able to find you, seeing how my nav doesnt work over here yet. i have a ross tech cable and a small labtop. i can do a few changes with it. i live in kaiserslautern.

Im down with that..
Im at the AF NCOA

2010 GOLF TDI UG with black emblems rolling around K Town area. I also have a VAGCOM

any one with a GTI replaced there exhaust or suspension yet? I want your muffler and springs

TDI110

O_o
There used to be one near Trier, but I don't think they exists anymore. I contacted them about 2 years ago and nothing. There is one in Berlin if you want to make a road trip :p

jves719

yeah im actually debaiting going to the one in berlin since the current apr sale to get chipped and they hook up us military member with the price in dollars not euro

TDI110

O_o
saving money's always good some $. I drive that way 3-4 times per year. It's a nice drive; good roads. Do sales at APR in the US have an impact on their various dealers around the world?

jves719

i emailed them and they have a deal for us military members...and they said that the price for everything apr is as advertised on goapr.com so...im pretty pumped about that