GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Girl Commits Suicide Over LHC Doomsday Predictions

boaz

Go Kart Champion
http://gizmodo.com/5048646/girl-commits-suicide-over-lhc-doomsday-predictions

Despite repeated assurances by experts that the Large Hadron Collider would not bring about the end of the world, it appears that one 16-year-old girl in central India decided to commit suicide by drinking pesticide rather than face that remote possibility. Her father noted that several Indian programs aired doomsday predictions in the days leading up to the test run, which left her inconsolable. As tragic as this is, I can't help but wonder why someone would rather go out by drinking pesticide than being painlessly vaporized. [news.com.au via Uberreview]

i havent made a thread in a long time :)

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Man the guy who made the prediction must feel like a jackass after reading that.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
what a dumb ass. the world is going to end so you decide to kill yourself? i don't get it.

but it honestly makes me feel better she won't reproduce.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
"As tragic as this is, I can't help but wonder why someone would rather go out by drinking pesticide than being painlessly vaporized."

x2

Leetwoah

heres to you ms pesticide drinker.

and also i have been following this shit. how do scientists know that this crap wont create a black hole or accelerate the end of the world? we could all be fucked and not know it until...... pooof..... lol

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
heres to you ms pesticide drinker.

and also i have been following this shit. how do scientists know that this crap wont create a black hole or accelerate the end of the world? we could all be fucked and not know it until...... pooof..... lol

fate is fate. it's carved in stone, you can't avoid it.

honestly why do people think this is the most important thing going on. doesn't anyone realize in 5 years the USA will be the United States Republic of China? death race 2000 style. Or WWIII? kill yourself over that not because of anthrax on halloween/atom smashers/Y2K/Aqua Teen Hunger Force Magnets

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
fate is fate. it's carved in stone, you can't avoid it.

honestly why do people think this is the most important thing going on. doesn't anyone realize in 5 years the USA will be the United States Republic of China? death race 2000 style. Or WWIII? kill yourself over that not because of anthrax on halloween/atom smashers/Y2K/Aqua Teen Hunger Force Magnets

But those ATHF magnets are soooooo threatening. I'm still scared from that - I don't know if I could ever visit Boston.:yikes: