GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God i Love fucking with Kids in POS Civics!!

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
Now i know very well that civic hatchs can be little fucking demons but I love messing with the ones that aren't!

Was just out putting some miles on my new BSH engine mounts and there was a kid looked like he was 16 in a lime green ek hatch. He came wizzing up on my ass and started tailgating. I wait until the lane next to me cleared and then dropped it into third and shot off. He chased after me and did a fly by. Saw the stock pea shooter exhaust and smoke coming out of it and I just had to destroy him one more time.

Pulled up along side him looked him in the eye...smiled and then rung out 2nd and third. lol He stayed behind me and in the far left lane and turned at the next light. :bellyroll:

Ok share your stories i know i'm not the only one that cant help themselves sometimes!

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah i once raced a cavalier on the highway using just 6th gear from 70 mph.

it was hilarious.

had to modulate the stupid gas pedal to prevent fuel cuts around ~100 mph though =P

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
lol ya i added a honda h22 lude and celica and mustang gt to my kills yesterday their in a rival car club and know nothing of my car. they followed me the whole time i was driving, finally the cellica reved at me...i didnt miss a beat when he honked off...walked him...then the lude pulled up to me...walked him...and the gt... lol sad day for mustangs :p the didnt even try to keep up and even drove under the speed limit to keep away from me. :p then they told everyone it didnt happen but when i told them put up 100 dollors so i dont waste my time this time...lol they all had excuses.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
lol ya i added a honda h22 lude and celica and mustang gt to my kills yesterday their in a rival car club and know nothing of my car. they followed me the whole time i was driving, finally the cellica reved at me...i didnt miss a beat when he honked off...walked him...then the lude pulled up to me...walked him...and the gt... lol sad day for mustangs :p the didnt even try to keep up and even drove under the speed limit to keep away from me. :p then they told everyone it didnt happen but when i told them put up 100 dollors so i dont waste my time this time...lol they all had excuses.

are you stage one or two?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
haha nice kills, dude im telling you here in south san diego theyre in abundance, in abundance i mean pos civics lmao i kill on the daily i killed some dick in a nissan frontier earlier hahahha

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit

WAT