GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf GTI - Dashboard changed to Blue from Red

vintagequeen17

Hi All

I was wondering if somebody could help me out i have just bough a Mk8 GTI last tuesday and i absolutely love it! However this morning i added myself as a user to the car and the dashboard has changed to blue theme instead of Red but i prefer red.

Please can someone help me to change this back

Massimo 2323

Drag Racing Champion
Tap on the Background Icon and in the mood page let me know what you have selected.
The first five icons are individual theme colours.
Tapping the Individual icon allows you to personalise the colour of the various background lighting in the Individual page.
When selecting the Automatic Icon the colour of the background lighting changes based on the driving profile selected: Blue for Eco, light blue for Comfort and Red for Sport.

IMG_9153.jpgIMG_9154.JPG

vintagequeen17

Tap on the Background Icon and in the mood page let me know what you have selected.
The first five icons are individual theme colours.
Tapping the Individual icon allows you to personalise the colour of the various background lighting in the Individual page.
When selecting the Automatic Icon the colour of the background lighting changes based on the driving profile selected: Blue for Eco, light blue for Comfort and Red for Sport.

View attachment 217348View attachment 217349
Thank you so much it is sorted now!