GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf SUV!?

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
If they lowered it, made it a 2DR, and called it a roadster it might have a chance :iono: .

GTI2007

if you read the piece of the screenshot of the page you'll see that this is not how the production model will look if they will build it

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 509

AlEkZ

Ready to race!
Why even call it Golf SUV? they should at least try a new name and not mess with the golf:iono:

did anyone see any "utility" in the design? I wonder how much you can tow?:confused:

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
The front is too stylized for my taste, and it's difficult to gauge it without it having the actual profile the production version will have. Spy shots I've seen look basically like the Golf Plus with a Subaru Outback-esque treatment. Not my cup of tea but it will probably sell well to the young people who've been buying up Sante Fe's left and right. I hope VW can do it for a price and show a little restraint on the options front. Some of their recent models have premered with absurd levels of equipment and been out of the price range for fans of the car. The dealer I'm getting my car from said that the 06's were cheaper because of decontenting.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
I kind of like it but enough already with the SUV thing. There are more than enough of them thanks to the likes of GM who has atleast 20 SUVs in their line up. Damn gas hogs. I love the new hybrid ones that get like 22mpg....what's the point!