GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Can you please update your Tapatalk module? I keep getting errors when trying to retrieve user info and checking my PM's. I contacted Tapatalk, and they checked it out saying that you needed to update it. Thanks.

RHM_ny

Passed Driver's Ed
Same problems here... I was looking for info on why I can't read/respond to PM's, start new threads or check on my profile. Is it the forum is behind or a tapatalk error? It works fine with all my other forums.

Gjergj

Ready to race!
Yes admins please update, this is very annoying. The only time I'm on this forum is on TT, unless I have to start a thread or read a pm

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Please fix. I would pm op, but it dont work. Is OP an admin? Wonder if he is on Vortex. Could send OP a pm from Vortex.

skabone

Passed Driver's Ed
It's still a little buggy. Sometimes it won't load when I'm trying to view the unread stuff. Used to work very well, lately it's been buggy the past few months

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Is there a function to find your user cp? I use that more than anything on the actual site to follow my subscriptions.

xd-data-ii1

Go Kart Champion
Is there a function to find your user cp? I use that more than anything on the actual site to follow my subscriptions.

Why not just go to 'Subscribed' in the app?
To get to your user info you go to people and then 'Me'.
What the app has which is sorely missing from the website is the 'participated' option