GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

Shimino

Ready to race!
App store @ Itunes, search: Tapatalk. Buy now. Pay $3.24 download. Open application. Search for forum wanted.

pvivino

Ready to race!
Tapatalk Pro ($2.99 for iphone) works great for me. The only problem I have had is viewing PM's doesn't work.

Jack Isidore

Passed Driver's Ed
Sweet, I love using the Tapatalk interface. For browsing new topics and topics I've posted to, I even prefer it to a web browser.

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Can you please update your Tapatalk module? I keep getting errors when trying to retrieve user info and checking my PM's. I contacted Tapatalk, and they checked it out saying that you needed to update it. Thanks.

RHM_ny

Passed Driver's Ed
Same problems here... I was looking for info on why I can't read/respond to PM's, start new threads or check on my profile. Is it the forum is behind or a tapatalk error? It works fine with all my other forums.

Gjergj

Ready to race!
Yes admins please update, this is very annoying. The only time I'm on this forum is on TT, unless I have to start a thread or read a pm

zee

Go Kart Champion
Just downloaded the app

PM sent :D

jk

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Please fix. I would pm op, but it dont work. Is OP an admin? Wonder if he is on Vortex. Could send OP a pm from Vortex.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
whats the status on the private message fix?