GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMKV Fixed Gear Riders

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Bro's current frame... he has a different wheel, saddle, bars, seatpost setup now.

My "back-then-stealthy-setup":

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran

I help my bro shoot pictures of him every once in a while with his Canon 30D so I'll try to post whenever we shoot...

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Cool cool, not bad :smile:.

I paid $85 for frame and fork powdercoated metallic/gun-metal. Found a cheap good local place.

Btw, people get flamed nasty for using the term "fixie" especially the pros that think they're the shit. I don't know why lol.

dustinwark

Miesian
Cool cool, not bad :smile:.

I paid $85 for frame and fork powdercoated metallic/gun-metal. Found a cheap good local place.

Btw, people get flamed nasty for using the term "fixie" especially the pros that think they're the shit. I don't know why lol.

whats the proper term? track bike? the bike shop my roommates and i go to is a masi dealer so they hook us up

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Hot dang Jax, this one looks sick!:w00t: You're making me want a new hobby now. :frown:

LOL :wink: . Frickin' expensive hobby though... I was close to selling my bike for car parts lol :frown: . But I love my baby... plus it's great exercise, and at the same time fun.

whats the proper term? track bike? the bike shop my roommates and i go to is a masi dealer so they hook us up

Fixed gear is fine. If it's a track bike, then it's a track bike... and if it's a road bike, then it's a road bike or roadie lol. That's good that you have hook ups already :thumbup:

Sterling

Steel Tip
DAMN SON, some sick pics. and sweet bikes for sure.

i need a new bike....

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Nice. I have a couple friends with fixed gears and had wanted to pull the trigger myself. Then I realized I use my gears way too much. Love the ride and image though.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Nice. I have a couple friends with fixed gears and had wanted to pull the trigger myself. Then I realized I use my gears way too much. Love the ride and image though.

Do it, you could always switch off from fixed to geared. :thumbup:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
I've seen some pretty nice bikes around school. How much does run by anyways? I'm just curious, I live too far from school to even bother biking. But if you can't use your brakes to stop how do you stop? Just put your foot on the ground? OR MAYBE jump off? and wish for the best? =D

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
I've seen some pretty nice bikes around school. How much does run by anyways? I'm just curious, I live too far from school to even bother biking. But if you can't use your brakes to stop how do you stop? Just put your foot on the ground? OR MAYBE jump off? and wish for the best? =D

LOL. Our bikes are worth over $1100+... it all depends on your setup. Cheapest you can find is probably $300+ for a stock/complete.

You stop by skidding or whip-skidding. When you're riding, it is best to be strapped in by the toes. You Tube it!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
i wanna run people over that ride fixed gears

accident32ea.jpg