GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

good forum

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
Well pretty much a pointless post... but i just thought i would let everyone know what a great forum we have here.

I used to go on the tex everyday but as golfmkv continues to grow I am finding that we or at least I have no need to go to alternative forums.
so basically congrats JJ. :respekt:

to create a question: are there any other forums that you guys are going to?

feuerdog

Touring Car Newbie
The Vortex is good for alot of info,.....but I like this forum too, it's a little less stressful. :D

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments, but you guys are what's making this forum grow and be a fun place for GTI/Golf/Rabbit owners to hangout. Help spread the word about the site and let's hope it keeps on rockin! :thumbup:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ill have to agree this site rocks...ever since finding this site a couple days before buying my MkV i havent looked back at the Tex

JJ keep up the good work bro!

bilbos

On the Kop
I have frequented a number of car forums and have to admit that this is one of the best.

Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
it's been the main site i goto since ive been deployed, i just recently started posting, i just read all the archived information in my downtime. been very helpful to me to pass the time here in the pit. for that i am quite thankful :)

-PFC Hatton, Jack

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Find a lot of opinions vs facts in a lot of places regarding the new GTI. It's nice in here tho.
I hope to dispel Rumor Control and post data once I get my 5-door this summer working with my sponsors in the VAG community.

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
Wild Hare said:
Find a lot of opinions vs facts in a lot of places regarding the new GTI. It's nice in here tho.
I hope to dispel Rumor Control and post data once I get my 5-door this summer working with my sponsors in the VAG community.

right there with you, when i get back to the states the 5 door will be coming out right in time