GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Golf R Deals ATM

CMARNOLD78

Ready to race!
Just went and got my GTI serviced at my local dealer. Saw they had 5 Rs on display (usually only have one) then saw they actually have 16 in stock. Saw the other local dealer has about 18 in stock. Has a shipload of Rs arrived recently? They were priced from 37 - 39,000 are these good deals?

Almost tempted to upgrade!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
If they have 16 in stock, you could probably grab one for even less than those numbers. I just bought a '19 at the end of November and got about $2k off list, which is OK but not a fantastic deal - but then again there are very few left in metro Phoenix. With a glut like 16 on the lot, great deals have got to be possible. There aren't a lot of buyers left out there, and the car is at the end of its run.

GotFish

I bought mine in August. I had to go to four different dealers to get $2200 off MSRP. The inventory here has dried up to maybe 1-3 per dealer down from 6+(and those dealers are not budging off prices). So with 16 in stock I would go out there and see what deal you can get.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
You NEVER go ATM! ;)

CCXianson

I've sent out a few feelers here in the Portland/Seattle market and everyone is holding firm at MSRP or more. Armstrong had a couple in Portland advertised at $2500 off and they were gone the next couple of days. There are several to be had, but I have been politely told that I can buy one for sticker. Still haven't even had the opportunity to drive one yet, and still not sure I can live with a four door (just because I'm tall) so I don't want to get too far into the weeds wasting somebody's time.

PSU

1660/5000
I'd say anything under MSRP is a deal.

A lot of dealers around here are still are holding steady at MSRP.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
There's been a dealer a few hours away from me that's had all 12 of their Rs on the lot with a $3200 discount. That was about 4 months ago and they still have 6 or 7 of them in stock.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I'm telling you this only because I'm your friend... Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go [ATM].

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
These hatches are a hard sell to begin with in the current market place, plus post holidays most folks don't have money.. so this is a good time to get a nice discount. GL with your Golf-R hunting.