GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Job

Semting

Audio & Video
So today my main account (Streetlight) received a permanent ban for semi-advertising on the forums. Naturally, I have to guess this is what it was, since I never got any notification about it. Regardless, since I haven't received even a suspension before, I find this somewhat humorous that you can outright ban me without any warning, especially considering I had over 800 normal posts.

DUB2OT

Banned
so long buster lol.

Redstripe

Banned
the mods here are the absolute worst on any forum ive been to in a long time. I lost my classifieds section with no rhyme or reason. I have PM'ed every single mod, and sent countless emails to the "contact us" button at the bottom. Obviously, i have not received an answer.

lawn mower

Banned
the mods here are the absolute worst on any forum ive been to in a long time. I lost my classifieds section with no rhyme or reason. I have PM'ed every single mod, and sent countless emails to the "contact us" button at the bottom. Obviously, i have not received an answer.

x2 mods are a joke.

lawn mower

Banned
I once made a really long, nicely worded thread asking to appoint new mods so we have active ones, and a bunch of people thought it'd be a good idea, but they deleted the thread, guess if it effects them they do something :iono: