GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
OHHH so THATS where the whole dumb new forum came from.. I always thought this was Grambles post until I opened it. LOL!

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
still not really interested man. just cuz some of you guys post pics of dicks twirling in circles and get banned, doesnt really make this a place i wanna leave. i agree with that kind of ban actually, and plenty of that stuff has been done to me in my years here with no consequence. i like a lot of guys around here, but who the hell cares about moving to a new forum. forums aren't that huge in my life.. i've been looking forward to when i get tired of coming here so i can finally stop hanging on forums all day.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
still not really interested man. just cuz some of you guys post pics of dicks twirling in circles and get banned, doesnt really make this a place i wanna leave. i agree with that kind of ban actually, and plenty of that stuff has been done to me in my years here with no consequence. i like a lot of guys around here, but who the hell cares about moving to a new forum. forums aren't that huge in my life.. i've been looking forward to when i get tired of coming here so i can finally stop hanging on forums all day.

:iono:

I just think you'd be a great contributor.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
:iono:
I just think you'd be a great contributor.

i know i am a great entertainment source. but some of you guys talk about my huge ego a lot more than i do.. maybe the image is created on your side and not mine...

i shouldnt even be typing this right now. im enjoying time w my kids plucking away on my guitar enjoying my sat morning. maybe ill make a video..

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

Contradiction

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
you know what is HUGE in my life? ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.