GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI tuning Idea (sort of)

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
why cant any of the tuners (giac, revo, etc.) make a flashing tool for thevw that we can buy thats similar to the SCT xcaliber used for fords?? it would be easy for us to clear out the tune and replace it with the stock one in a moments notice if we need to bring the car to the dealer for any warrenty issues. i know apr has the program option in which you can hide it but it would still be nice for some of the others.. what does everyone think?

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
The Revo SPS can do that. So can the GIAC flashloader. There is a an ECU flasher out there and it's called KW2000 but it costs the same or as much as a reflash. Plus you would also need software to translate the air/fuel/boost/etc. data coming from the ECU (i think it spits out hexadecimal or binary) and then have the software to create the maps.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
so the sps will let you up load your stock tune for purposes like i said

Carn

Drag Racing Champion
If you wanting something like that then look at the BSR tuning option for the 2.0TFSI. www.bsrab.se. Their option comes with the tuning box, which amongst other things, allows you to aswitch between stock and any of the various maps available from their website. They claim 248hp/380nm from their remap. They have a US agent Engstrom Motorsport www.engstrom.net/.