GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

anotero

Autocross Champion
There you go assuming peoples’ views and being condescending again. How cute. Of all places, I never thought I’d have to use the ignore function in a gun thread on a car forum. I guess your wife’s boyfriend banned you from the SJW FB group and you have to come to a man’s forum to attempt to punch down, unbeknownst to you that nobody really cares, and how meaningless your opinions are. Awwwww 😢
You haven't been to the SCAMdemic thread, have you? Corprin managed to piss in every corner and on every wheel in that one.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
You haven't been to the SCAMdemic thread, have you? Corprin managed to piss in every corner and on every wheel in that one.
I walked in and saw endless virtue signaling and 80 libtards gangbanging 1 trumptard and left. Just not into bukkake ya know 😂

Last edited:

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Anyone looking for a CGS Mod9 SK? I have one form 3’d and ready to transfer to your FFL. Only a couple of shots went through it. $475 shipped.

Attachments

• AD8F560E-825B-43BF-A9D4-AEDACA15AB8C.jpeg
    AD8F560E-825B-43BF-A9D4-AEDACA15AB8C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 228
  • 94BB084E-4E29-4934-9312-15F80940D72E.jpeg
    94BB084E-4E29-4934-9312-15F80940D72E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 187
  • FF095344-E37E-4F5E-A905-D16A8075CDF4.jpeg
    FF095344-E37E-4F5E-A905-D16A8075CDF4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 182
  • 53F4D09F-E695-4838-A731-9CF4CF4F3E84.jpeg
    53F4D09F-E695-4838-A731-9CF4CF4F3E84.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 199

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I have no idea what that’s supposed to mean, but, cool story bro. 🤷‍♂️

More importantly, it was my unbirthday today.

0DDB56D1-5893-4B10-9EEB-CA932E6DF222.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Need some pointers......

Had an uncle pass away who had my grandfather's 3d Army WWII war trophy of a Nazi Ruger. He left it to me in his will, so in order to ship it from state to state, I'm assuming I have an FFL on my side and they have one on theirs. Their FFL will ship to my FFL and then I do the paperwork/background there......

that sound right?

Or does my FFL have to "request" it from the other FFL?

kBoi

Need some pointers......

Had an uncle pass away who had my grandfather's 3d Army WWII war trophy of a Nazi Ruger. He left it to me in his will, so in order to ship it from state to state, I'm assuming I have an FFL on my side and they have one on theirs. Their FFL will ship to my FFL and then I do the paperwork/background there......

that sound right?

Best thing is to contact their FFL and ask what information they may require for your FFL. Your FFL can call them or send a copy of their license over. Pretty easy process.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Need some pointers......

that sound right?

What state to what state?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Need some pointers......

that sound right?

See if you can get a C&R license. May be able to just ship it to your door if that’s the case.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
A C&R (FFL03) would be the easiest for you. They’d just be able to mail you the weapon. This will require finger printing, paperwork, and the FBI/ATF rattling the skeletons in your closet for a while. Cost is $36 for three years. You sound like you are in more of a hurry.

You have three levels to deal with. Their state, your state, and the federal govt. The weapon was bequeathed to you, so if you are in town for the services or will reading, or what ever, you can take possession with no checks and bring it home, per the federal government.

You will just need to know the processes of the two states.

Easiest method is transferring through a local FFL, but it may be the estate can just mail directly to your FFL. Last time I checked, even CA you can send directly to FFL from out of state. If your/their state requires FFL to FFL only, you’ll need to contact some in the area.

Last edited: