GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I believe NH is friendly.
NH is very open. My buddy just moved there from CT and now he's able to buy anything he wasn't able to lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Not gun related, NRA just wasn't bringing in money

"FedEx says the closure of its NRA discount program from Nov. 4 has no connection to that incident or any other shooting. Rather, the NRA just didn’t bring in enough business to merit its own deal. It’s among dozens of organizations FedEx plans to move to new pricing programs, and the company has been notifying customers since early October."

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
On another note, anyone have a Taser.

To be honest, they're kinda useless. If someones wearing a hoodie the prongs might not penetrate, and the range is around 10ft for civilian ones.

If you really want a less than lethal option go for it, but I wouldn't recommend one personally.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
To be honest, they're kinda useless. If someones wearing a hoodie the prongs might not penetrate, and the range is around 10ft for civilian ones.

If you really want a less than lethal option go for it, but I wouldn't recommend one personally.
I would rather use pepper spray.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I would rather use pepper spray.
Same that shit will rock your world. I have a friend who was in Kent for Halloween a few years ago. A Jeep pulled up to his friends and him walking on the sidewalk. Asked for directions, and then pulled up a giant can of crowd mace and blasted them. The police never caught the guy, despite a great vehicle description.