GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
So I think I'm going to use my bass pro gift card on a VP9SK today. Really considering stocking up on the gift cards and getting a very dumb toy from them in the near future.

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
G-code ordered! New carry as soon as it gets here!

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
You should probably break it in first :p
My sales calls this week all seem to end near the range. I should really look into who puts this tempting schedule for me. The edit history shows that I did?

Odd. Very odd.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
For any and all Glockers out there, i recommend Ghost Inc. triggers, they are to a Glock what a good SMFW clutch is to a GTI. :D In other words, really improves responsiveness and engagement.

Always good to know....I have a Glock 30SF and haven't modded it at all...this might make me. I tend to modify my built ARs instead of my handguns, unless it's my EDC.

I EDC a S&W .40 Shield and that's what I honestly need to research triggers on. Only changes I've made is stippling and tru-glow sights.

Now the S&W 2.0 is something I need to look at.....

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I really don't understand this trend of shotguns without butt stocks.

Because shoulder firing is for women

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Because shoulder firing is for women
Lol

I can't stand a pistol grip for shotguns...feels awkward, especially if I'm bringing it up to use a red Dot

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Lol

I can't stand a pistol grip for shotguns...feels awkward, especially if I'm bringing it up to use a red Dot

They look awkward too. Especially the ones with the cutoff butt stock. Looks like a machete handle.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Lol

I'd say that it depends on the gun.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cameron1292

Ready to race!

Ak style is the only shotgun I'd use a pistol grip on. Besides that just give me a regular grip in the stock. Best option for recoil management

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion

Yes. . Nice setup, but only in that type configuration for me.