GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to get hosed here but I don't care. You took this wrong. That US Rep was trying to get at even if you have AR's, the military has Nukes, so taking away AR's is not going to start a war because if they wanted to - the military can take you out right now. He's not saying "I would use bombs to get peoples AR's". Jesus.

I am totally indifferent to guns and gun owners, but every now and then please take a step back out of your own beliefs and try to see things from a different perspective. It really makes the world a better place.
.....that doesn't change a thing because anyone with the IQ of 13 knows the US military wouldn't drop nuclear devices on it's own territory. So that REPs statement was even dumber then originally made out to be, which is impressive. He probably should've just left it at this.

"We have APCs." Done.

Also, I frequently think about the other side, and what that REP may think or see. He sees a population with the ability(firearms) and right to remove him from power if we so choose, and that scares him AND his colleagues. That's exactly why they don't what us to have them. I sure wish they would be a little more indifferent themselves, and or maybe see things from our side. If they are able to look past the big brown lump on the ends of their noses that is.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
so do you guys continue to carry when you're driving in your car or do you take the weapon out and place it somewhere? If you place it somewhere, where are you placing it?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
so do you guys continue to carry when you're driving in your car or do you take the weapon out and place it somewhere? If you place it somewhere, where are you placing it?

Compartment under the driver's seat (in holster).

If anything sketchy is around I'll just tuck it under my leg (again in holster).

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Compartment under the driver's seat (in holster).

If anything sketchy is around I'll just tuck it under my leg (again in holster).
Ach.....I have no compartment (SE model)

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Lol that left an imprint in my old r32 seats

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Despite the "snugness" of the seats in my 2016 GTI and my size 36 waist, I used a CYA IWB Kydex holster w/S&W Shield 9mm surprisingly comfortably.

But, my GTI had the under-seat drawer, which is what I specifically bought my Shield 9mm for, however I usually prefer keeping the firearm on me, I don't like the transfer process when getting in/out of a car.

The holidays are causing my IWB to get a bit "snug", in my Q60 I sometimes just leave the holstered gun on the floor in front of my seats. I wouldn't do this in my truck as the front floor area doesn't have a "lip" to keep things from sliding onto the street, but it works OK on most cars and is super easy to access. And I need to lay off the egg nog!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I prefer to keep it holstered and on me, as opposed to taking out/storing/taking back out, as stated above. It could just be that the ergonomics of the crossbreed combined with how I sit makes it uncomfortable. Bravo concealment IWB is en route and I'll test that out to see if I still need to think about a place to store while driving.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I appendix carry so it's easy for my to sit down with it still holstered. Then I tuck my shirt behind it and seat belt in front.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I appendix carry so it's easy for my to sit down with it still holstered. Then I tuck my shirt behind it and seat belt in front.

I'm offcenter right back.....going to try appendix when the new rig comes in.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I'm offcenter right back.....going to try appendix when the new rig comes in.
That's a hassle when in a car seat. Especially the sport style like we have. Try a setup that you csn carry around back, then shift up front when you sit in a car