GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Any side effects so far?

-Adam
None. I've shot a box of 25 and they went perfectly. I wouldn't carry it if I had any issues.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Yeah, they're moving pretty quick on the Form 1 e-files. Now if they could only get the Form 4's back on e-file!

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Yeah I hear ya, I'm waiting on a Paladin 300 myself, hopefully I'll have it by Christmas lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Happy 4th!

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
hey all,

complete noob here looking to purchase my first handgun. I've done some research and i have narrowed them down.

Purpose: range and home denfense

CZ P10 C or F
S&W M&P 2.0
SIG P320
WALTHER PPQ M2
HK VP9

so far i have visited 1 gun store in my area where they have 3 of the guns on my list and their prices are way too high compared to Brownells (online store my co worker recommended). what other websites you guys recommend? is it better to buy online?

thanks!

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
hey all,

complete noob here looking to purchase my first handgun. I've done some research and i have narrowed them down.

CZ P10 C or F
S&W M&P 2.0
SIG P320
WALTHER PPQ M2
HK VP9

so far i have visited 1 gun store in my area where they have 3 of the guns on my list and their prices are way too high compared to Brownells (online store my co worker recommended). what other websites you guys recommend? is it better to buy online?

thanks!

If you purchase online a FFL will have to do the transfer. Depending on what they charge for the paperwork it might offset any discount you got purchasing online.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
hey all,

CZ P10 C or F
S&W M&P 2.0
SIG P320
WALTHER PPQ M2
HK VP9

thanks!

I recommend the one that is most ergonomic to your hand with the trigger, sights, etc you like best.

Your first handgun should be a reliable 9mm. Other than that, choose the features you like best. Tons of companies are making exceptional handguns these days. They each have their ups and downs but there is no wrong choice on your list.

Second purchase is a basic pistol class, 3rd purchase is 1000 rounds of target ammo to reinforce what you learned in class.

sar316

Passed Driver's Ed
hey all,

CZ P10 C or F
S&W M&P 2.0
SIG P320
WALTHER PPQ M2
HK VP9

thanks!
Agree whatever you save will probably be offset by the transfer fee. If they have gun shows in your area see how their prices are.

For home defense I'd get a 357 revolver(if a 12 gauge is out of the question). Accurate, more punch, no mags, no safety, no slide, no jams.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Agree whatever you save will probably be offset by the transfer fee. If they have gun shows in your area see how their prices are.

For home defense I'd get a 357 revolver(if a 12 gauge is out of the question). Accurate, more punch, no mags, no safety, no slide, no jams.

Good point on the 357, big flash, big bang, big hole lol.

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Must be why the police and military still use them.

Oh wait.