GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Ironically I'll be getting my old FiveseveN back tomorrow. I wish ammo would come back down. 5.7x28mm Is hard to come by around here and is stupid expensive.

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
Checking in/sub'd to peruse the pr0n later.

currently (still) blending a c-bob 9mm, it's a long term project. 😂

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Upgraded from standard primaryarms red dot to primary arms 3x scope.....added a 45 degree pic mount too......now need holographic close quarters sight recommendations. Can't afford eotech and needs to be rather short....almost like the handgun type.

recommendations?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Upgraded from standard primaryarms red dot to primary arms 3x scope.....added a 45 degree pic mount too......now need holographic close quarters sight recommendations. Can't afford eotech and needs to be rather short....almost like the handgun type.

recommendations?
How's the primary arms red dot? I have it on my Vepr, but haven't used it yet.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Was lucky enough to find an authentic Soviet PU scope (1944 manufacture year).

20220317_064309.jpg

20220317_064253.jpg

20220316_191817.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
How's the primary arms red dot? I have it on my Vepr, but haven't used it yet.
Was lucky enough to find an authentic Soviet PU scope (1944 manufacture year).

The PA 3x scope is awesome.....sooo many levels of brightness adjustment, it works well in any time of day, regardless of sun or cloud. I'm a huge PA fan.

That's an amazing scope find! Amazing piece of history right there!!

anotero

Autocross Champion
The PA 3x scope is awesome.....sooo many levels of brightness adjustment, it works well in any time of day, regardless of sun or cloud. I'm a huge PA fan.

That's an amazing scope find! Amazing piece of history right there!!
Thanks for the review. I'm looking forward to sighting in and using the RD.

That PU is amazing for its age, i was very pleasantly surprised. For its size the light transmission is superb, and the optics are crystal clear.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the review. I'm looking forward to sighting in and using the RD.

That PU is amazing for its age, i was very pleasantly surprised. For its size the light transmission is superb, and the optics are crystal clear.

Given the year and what we know about snipers back then......their skill was unparalleled

anotero

Autocross Champion
Given the year and what we know about snipers back then......their skill was unparalleled
Indeed.
Interestingly enough, the Germans copied the PU and used it on their firearms as well (i think insaw a photo of an Stg44 with one). Simple, rugged, and quite capable.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
And still used today.

1647533147737.png

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Beju

Go Kart Newbie
Oh yeah, I finally picked up a 'nice' CZ in addition to my plastic one a couple months ago.

PXL_20220206_215548266.jpg

I'd wanted a Shadow 2 for a while because they looked cool. Then I got to shoot one and still wanted one. A couple of months ago, pricing and personal funds aligned.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I've been looking at the lowers from PSA. They are always out of stock though........

Last edited: