GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Had a nice range day yesterday. Well over 30 guns to choose from. Had some real odd ball calibers and guns. Really needed the relaxing day.....

Attachments

• 20220515_134445.jpg
    20220515_134445.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 129

swcrow

Autocross Champion
awesome collection! I'd snag that Winchester 30-30.....such an awesome brush gun...I love mine

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
There was an 1896 25-30 lever gun there that I fell in love with. Had everything from. 22s to 500s&w and .50 beowulf. 5.7s to .45 colt. 6 solid hours of guns and glory.

Also got to compare a 6.5 grendel to a 6.5 creedmoor to a 6.5 prc.

All in all it was an amazing time.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Alright ya'll....summer is definitely here. I need recommendations for appendix carry holsters that do not rely up on your shorts having a belt. I've seen a couple being advertised here/there, but no actual known recommendation.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Alright ya'll....summer is definitely here. I need recommendations for appendix carry holsters that do not rely up on your shorts having a belt. I've seen a couple being advertised here/there, but no actual known recommendation.
Philster Enigma

swcrow

Autocross Champion

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'd like to drive from Florida to Pennsylvania without touching Maryland, which would necessitate going through West Viriginia. Anyone have a favorite route that's fast? I'm sure I don't need to say why. :)

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'd like to drive from Florida to Pennsylvania without touching Maryland, which would necessitate going through West Viriginia. Anyone have a favorite route that's fast? I'm sure I don't need to say why. :)

Going to PIT I normally take 77 to 19 to 79. It’s a nice drive, but be aware that 19 has two speed traps (Summersville, WV & Beckley, WV).

I learned that the hard way ten years ago on a CBR600RR

Edit. I also should add 5mph over is the absolute max in VA on 77. The locals hide well & often. It’s a short stretch, but they do a TON of business in that section of freeway.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
81. Done. It’ll take you right up through western VA and straight into Pitt

crxgator

Autocross Champion
81 goes through MD

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion

81 goes through MD
For like 30 miles... What's the issue? Guns go in a locked case separate from ammo, do not make any stops, even for gas, and follow traffic laws. You're simply passing through the state while transporting (different than carrying) your firearms.

B7C1742D-7C86-4009-892E-1A6D29401355.pngF1924A07-EFBB-4951-B9BB-6713748C80B2.png

Last edited: