GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

swcrow

Autocross Champion
By the way, if you shoot against AR500 plates, they do occasionally have weakness in the treating ….. only .308 and 7.62 were used. Look at that hole
671D328C-DF15-45E7-8875-FD93CADBA278.jpeg

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Also, New Jersey, New York will arrest you. As for Philadelphia, even if you have a carry permit, they will harass you if you are discovered. You'll be detained and cuffed while they "find" a supervisor to discuss it and verify your pistol and your permit are good. Have an out-of-state permit with reciprocity? Good luck.

Here's an example of their outright disregard of the law. If you have a carry permit, you can open carry in Philadelphia and Pittsburg, due to a change in state law years ago. Still, you will be surrounded by patrol cars, told to get on the ground, cuffed, and arrested. you'll need a lawyer to plead your case in court. You'll prevail, of course. Then you sue the city. An activist received a judgement for $25,000 many years. The police's response, when asked if they will comply with law? Nope, you'll have to sue.
Trained to be an authoritarian hammer of the bureaucracy ....everyone looks like a perpetrating nail (guilty until.... at great expensive of the individual..., proven otherwise...). Instead of actually going after the crimes and repeat offenders (being released early or bailed out by corruption...) (elephant in the room)...they chose to go after the statically most law abiding people (the paper tiger...to their authority....)

Last edited:

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
😍 My goodness is this different than all my polymer striker fired handguns... Since I'm done modding the GTI, I guess I've moved on to CZ's.

IMG_3800.jpg

Last edited:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My little crappy dolly was gonna get us hurt once we got it up on the porch, so the solution was to slide it on a moving blanket (which actually worked incredibly well).
Oh dude. The entire time I was doing it I was right on the crest of getting hurt. I built a ramp to go over the stairs in the garage and couldn't lift it alone so I was ratchet strapping it up. It was terrifying I won't lie

nosmirk

Go Kart Champion
^ I'm jealous of that machinery. I just got a safe last week but had to unload it from the truck and into my house alone with just a dolly and some ratchet straps. It was not fun
Haha, I had to do the same. Except I used some climbing rope and belay to assist.