GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Happy Holidays

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
bud light, 125 cal per beer. pot, 0. I just made a healthy decision. happy 4/20 people.
Well, actually, smoking weed is probably less healthy than drinking light beer because of the dreaded munchies. I've been constipated for weeks because of that shit.

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
Well, actually, smoking weed is probably less healthy than drinking light beer because of the dreaded munchies. I've been constipated for weeks because of that shit.
ohhh yes, i'm just thinking back to the numerous amount of late night trips to white castle as a result of the ~munchies~. i once waited over an hour at a white castle for a crave case. they even closed down the restaurant because they were getting so busy at like 2am, but i think i was drunk that night instead, because i remember my friend puking in one of the bathrooms and drinking straight out of the soda fountains.

davidpeter

If you want a destination that is adventurous and fun, and has all the points that you demanded in your post i would highly recommend South Tahoe.I visited this place for 6 months last gap year, and i found South Tahoe in particular to be quite a destination.Quite famous for cool evenings ,sweet mornings and awesome Vacation Rentals.

jay745

track sl00t
Happy Holidays gents. Went to new orleans for christmas and new years instead of going ham with gifts between the gf and I.

FlyingMU

Happy Holidays gents. Went to new orleans for christmas and new years instead of going ham with gifts between the gf and I.
It's almost the holiday season again! :) Here's how I'm planning to spend it this year. Hint: this photo was made a year ago.
2018.jpg
Though with each year it gets harder and harder to do some mountain walking. I think that's because of arthritis and plantar fasciitis, but that's still possible with boots like this and proper gear.