GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HD Gear Wheel

joe180

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
Anyone seen these or have them on their car?

I really like the wheel - it look AMLS or F1. I am not sure I like
the "HD Tuning" embossed on the rim though.

http://hd-inc.com/09gearsilver.html

Last edited:

Falut

vtak yo
They look pretty nifty, but they look way better on the racecar porsche than the golf. And because of the weird lip on them stretched tires would just look like the weirdest thing ever

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
They look pretty nifty, but they look way better on the racecar porsche than the golf. And because of the weird lip on them stretched tires would just look like the weirdest thing ever

C'mon ssssstretcheeeeeed tires you said jajaja this wheels arent for posers Bro, thats for shure!!!!:paddle:
And if you''ve got the guts\balls the GTI can handle the twisties very well!!!!

BTW those wheels look very nasty!!!!!! and real expensive for shure...

poonpower

Ready to race!
C'mon ssssstretcheeeeeed tires you said jajaja this wheels arent for posers Bro, thats for shure!!!!:paddle:
And if you''ve got the guts\balls the GTI can handle the twisties very well!!!!

BTW those wheels look very nasty!!!!!! and real expensive for shure...

So you are saying the people that stretch tires are posers??

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
"poke and stretch goofballs!!!!"
Tires are good and beautiful when they are sticky

GaryD87

Ready to race!
Dude, I'm glad you have an opinion of what a car should be, But going off on another person's style is childish. Especially placing them in a "goofball" category shows how ignorant you truly are about different things. ::Newsflash:: Some people don't give a flying fuck about performance and are completely happy driving like civil human beings.

crystalwhiteveedub

Gas Sipper
Car(s)
2009 5 Door GTI
Wheels look good. The lip is different? Dunno. I'd rock them for dd wheels no prob.

As far as being goofballs or not, who cares? Im sure that isnt a derogatory term (unless im unaware of a new development since the 1950's.)

We all like our cars the way we like them. As long as YOU enjoy it, who cares? Some peoples opinions will tick you off, but thats their opinion. I personally enjoy the performance aspect, but i see the appeal of the whole low and slow concept. Its up to the individual, but I think we are all "goofballs." I mean, none of us drive cars that are, stock (the way the manufacturer designed them to be) for long at least. Oh well, my $0.02

Take that ya goofball!!!

LAWSON

GTI=FAST\FASTER=BIKE
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Wheels look good. The lip is different? Dunno. I'd rock them for dd wheels no prob.

As far as being goofballs or not, who cares? Im sure that isnt a derogatory term (unless im unaware of a new development since the 1950's.)

We all like our cars the way we like them. As long as YOU enjoy it, who cares? Some peoples opinions will tick you off, but thats their opinion. I personally enjoy the performance aspect, but i see the appeal of the whole low and slow concept. Its up to the individual, but I think we are all "goofballs." I mean, none of us drive cars that are, stock (the way the manufacturer designed them to be) for long at least. Oh well, my $0.02

Take that ya goofball!!!

Brother you've got a true sports-spirit and I salute you for that!!!!! well said!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Interesting find !!

Unfortunately they don't make them in 8x18 or 8.5x18.

How much are these?