GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

heated seats retrofit

davide.bonetti

Ready to race!
if the seat has memory functions (you should have SET-1-2-3 buttons) then that's why those wires might be for.

or maybe you lack the seat control module, those wires might go from the "power outputs" of the module to the seat motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

venigo

Passed Driver's Ed
if the seat has memory functions (you should have SET-1-2-3 buttons) then that's why those wires might be for.

or maybe you lack the seat control module, those wires might go from the "power outputs" of the module to the seat motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far as I can see, it only has the massage button and a round button (up, down, left, right). Further no 1,2,3 buttons or else. Is it a standard cable maybe?

It is the same seat as this one:

venigo

Passed Driver's Ed
@venigo

this is all I have, see if you figure it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2lbkcvrky3831t/Golf7DriversSeat.zip

Thank you Davide,

As I can see is the T12an on the 12pin blok is for the fuse: SC45 (the big plug with the 2 wires).

The other plug what I asked is the T16s, the other big plug with the ++ next to each other, there are 9 wires on the basic type.

The basic variant is for:
Driver Seat Lumbar Support longitude / height motor
Driver Seat Lumbar Support longitude / height sender
Driver Seat Lumbar support adjustment switch

Its the 2012A.

So... If I am correct, the seats have electric adjustment.. Wil check first the pins on the the plug. So no just power and ground for the massage function haha.

Edit:

I can't find any pins to the bcm or can gateway for the massage function / electrical seat. Does this means the pins are 12v+ and 12v-? I hate electronics haha.

Last edited:

venigo

Passed Driver's Ed
The driver seat had a label in it 16.12.2011, *5G0391C*

I am stuck with the next plugs: 8E0 972 126 and the 4B0 973 721 (T12an and the T16S if I am correct).

I can't find any info on the female plugs for these connectors or where the wires are going to in Elsa... There are no pins on the bcm for the lumbar or massage function.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
The driver seat had a label in it 16.12.2011, *5G0391C*

I am stuck with the next plugs: 8E0 972 126 and the 4B0 973 721 (T12an and the T16S if I am correct).

I can't find any info on the female plugs for these connectors or where the wires are going to in Elsa... There are no pins on the bcm for the lumbar or massage function.

The wires you have highlighted in blue circles T16..are the pins on the 16 pin connector on J740...which is the massage control unit....

The other end of those wires goes to T8 an 8 pin connector on TSVR which is the connector block under the floor near the set front...

venigo

Passed Driver's Ed
The wires you have highlighted in blue circles T16..are the pins on the 16 pin connector on J740...which is the massage control unit....

The other end of those wires goes to T8 an 8 pin connector on TSVR which is the connector block under the floor near the set front...

Thank you, is this connector. Tsvr standard avaible in the car. Or is it going to some custom work?
--
It's the t8a, t8b and the two pin t10. I guess, these are not standard plugs on a normal golf?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Thank you, is this connector. Tsvr standard avaible in the car. Or is it going to some custom work?

As I said this (TSVR) is the connector location that the seat connects to the car body..near the front part of the seat rail near the door.....

venigo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all, I didn't understand the scheme correctly pff haha (noob at electrics). If I am correct I need this scheme:

/

---

The g374 and g375 are sensors, so the yellow-red and yellow-purple go to the can?

The motors, blue-yellow grey-yellow and darkblue-yellow and purple-yellow go to 12v.

E176:
The red-grey and grey is also 12v? And where goes the dashpanel wiring to?

Where the dots are, it is ground.

Am I correct? I don't really want to mess with the dash wiring, is this really needed and for what is it needed?

Sammie M

Hi,
Just working on a retrofit of mk7.5 facelift headlights to mk7 GTI golf and looking at either a 5q0937084cf or 5q0937084cg. How did this work out for you ?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk