GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

cb1111

Hi all, new member here!

In the process of purchasing a 2011 mk6 Golf GTI DSG. It is a japanese import and my first Golf so will no doubt be relying on you fine people for pointers along the way :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.
Welcome. I assume that you had the car checked over carefully before you bought it.

2Stevo2

Welcome. I assume that you had the car checked over carefully before you bought it.
Thank you.

Yes, and those checks are ongoing. Awaiting a full Japanese Vehicle History Report from a reputable company. The last piece in the jigsaw before fully committing.

rakisuta

Hello!

Newbie here, bought my mk6 adidas edition 2 weeks ago and so far so good!
IMG_20231201_134253_794.jpg
20231119_144402.jpg

cb1111

🤣🤣🤣

If it wasn't for those pesky adidas logos, you may have got away with turning it in to a LHD
That - and the ignition on the wrong side. :p

@golfdave is a great resource for all things VW and knows everything (and perhaps more) about VWs with the steering wheel "over there." Find some of his "how to" posts and you'll be busy for the next couple of years.

rakisuta

That - and the ignition on the wrong side. :p

@golfdave is a great resource for all things VW and knows everything (and perhaps more) about VWs with the steering wheel "over there." Find some of his "how to" posts and you'll be busy for the next couple of years.
Will do, thank you! 😊