GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with info about PSP's?!?!?

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Hello,

I am looking into getting a PSP but I have heard so much junk I don't know what to do.

I hear there is a fat 1, and a slim 1.
I hear there is a blue, white, black and shiny 1.
I hear there is something called the PSP3000 (but I can't find where to buy it anywhere...)

What should I buy, and where should I buy it. Money is no option. Which PSP should I get? I'm at work, so if someone could copy and paste some stuff from a gaming forum, I could be happy to skim through it.

THANKS A TON GOLFMKV!!:thumbsup:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Fat PSP and Slim PSP are identical, hardware specs wise.

The PSP3000 is supposed to be the next generation of the PSP.

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
When does it come out? Where can I find it. I can't track the damn PSP 3000 down anywhere. It is nowhere to be found. I looked all around at Gamestop and EBGames and there was nothing there.

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Can you only buy the damn PSP 3000 with Ratchet and Clank? I don't play stupid games like that...

What's difference between psp 2000? (I guess) and PSP 3000?

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Bump for more views...

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
The Brite (PSP-3000) has a new brighter screen and PlayStation button in place of "home" but is otherwise largely unchanged. There have been reports of really bad interlacing with them though. If you want one of those, I'd wait.

The PSP Slim (PSP-2000) has longer battery life, more RAM, and a faster CPU.

The newer Slims and the Brite have some kind of new bootloader that prevents the Pandora battery exploit so I you want to run custom firmware, look for an older Slim.

I don't even think you can buy the Phat anymore, so that's kind of a moot point.

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
I have one of the originals(fat ones) and the UMD tray wont close anymore so i have some tape holding it together. I think this was mainly due to a cover case i put on that i may have tightened too tight and thus breaking the UMD tray.

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
I went and baught the silver one that comes with the Crash Bandicoot game. I sold the game and the demo it comes with instantly, and baught a few games for it, along with a case, screen protector, and a few other nick nacks. Total was 260 all together.