GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hot Benz Hatch.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I like the looks (it's not that far off from Golf R styling.) But, how come MB cant figure out how to better integrate the digital display into the interior? It looks like an afterthought. Someone designed a clean stylish dash, but completely forgot about the instrument cluster and nav-o-tainment screen. In a rush, they just stuck a couple Samsung tablets onto the dashboard with velcro.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Holy shit! They're driving on the wrong side of the road! And the damn steering wheel in on the other side. Is it filmed reversed?? Oh. Wait a sec. That must be across the pond or something. Yep, on closer inspection, we could NEVER have something like that in the US :D.

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
I actually like the dash....but it seems like no one has really improved on the big tach, big speedo look that you see on Porsche cars. I like the gauge package in my Alltrack. test drove a 2017 S550 the other day, now there is a funky flatscreen looking dash! Wave of the future I guess, TFT display, hate to crck or damage and buy a new one.
The car looks great, maybe not as tossible as an R though?

vincevtr

Ready to race!
car looks good to me. only gripe i have with these cars is the sound a 4cyl makes. AMG are masters of exhaust notes though so I hope they can make those cars sound great.