GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
I've smashed a driver's side window as a thank you for giving my car a door ding.

Come at me bro.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I've smashed a driver's side window as a thank you for giving my car a door ding.

Come at me bro.

Hope you're positive that it was the car beside you and not someone who took the spot after the first car left. Or that you just didn't notice it before.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hope you're positive that it was the car beside you and not someone who took the spot after the first car left. Or that you just didn't notice it before.

We had someone so sure one of our employees opened his door into their car. There was no way it could have happened anywhere else. Well, we have security cameras looking right at the parking spots. It happened somewhere else.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
We had someone so sure one of our employees opened his door into their car. There was no way it could have happened anywhere else. Well, we have security cameras looking right at the parking spots. It happened somewhere else.

Thanks for making my point.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
To answer this is to reveal how many people I’ve killed. But seriously I go out of my way to park as far as possible. Too many inconsiderate folks out there