GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA Motorsports 2.0 TSI/FSI Intake Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl@HPA

Ready to race!
HPA Motorsports is excited to introduce for the first time into the global market, a high performance intake manifold for the Volkswagen 2.0T family of engines. 2.0T owners have been waiting for a product like this since the engine's launch in 2006, and now it's finally here.

Featuring better flow, higher boost capacity, and integrated flapper delete; this product will take your 2.0 VW TSI and FSI to the next level. A direct bolt-on replacement for your OEM plastic intake manifold, HPA's performance manifold features a 40% increase in volume over the OEM plenum, and its cast aluminum construction supports larger turbos and higher boost resulting in big potential performance gains.

HPA's Performance intake when combined with our STG2SR V1.01 calibration for FSI expands the powerband from 4600 through redline. Gains between 15 to 25 HP are seen through the upper RPM generating a new fresh pull out of your 2.0T!

Expand your 2.0T's Horizons...

• Featuring a 40% larger Plenum over OE
  • HPA's intake outflows the OE Fsi intake by 24%
  • HPA's intake outflows the OE Tsi intake by 12%
  • Even distribution across all runners
  • (tests run @28"H20/OE 57mm TB, WOT)
  • Integrated flapper delete
  • Direct bolt-on replacement for your OEM plastic
  • Integrated Water Meth port
  • Cast aluminum construction
  • Durable OEM powder coat finish

**Estimated install time 4.5 hours**

HPA's performance intake manifold is cast at our local foundry and machined in house at our development center in British Columbia, then powder coated with a satin-black finish for durability and greater heat dissipation.

*Note: This is an aftermarket manifold that may not be certified to meet your local emissions regulations.

More details on HPA's 2.0 FSI and TSI Intake Manifolds can be found here.

If you have additional questions regarding our 2.0 Intake Manifolds or any other HPA products, feel free to IM or e-mail us directly.

To order any of our HPA performance products contact HPA Motorsports at 604.888.7274 and place your order. Visa and MasterCard are accepted, and PayPal can be set up upon request.

wbean

attention whore
So on a 2.0T stage 2 file, around 15-25 whp increase?

Sorry i know you aren't obliged to answer this, but can this be ran with other company's flapper delete file? For example, APR's RFD stage 2+ golf R file or Unitronic's RFD Stage 2 HPFP golf R file?

It would motivate a lot of us to buy this product if you can find out about this .. otherwise that means we'll have to find a HPA dealer locally to retune the car and that is a substantial cost for us who spent $700+ on a tune already.

Darryl@HPA

Ready to race!
...can this be ran with other company's flapper delete file? For example, APR's RFD stage 2+ golf R file or Unitronic's RFD Stage 2 HPFP golf R file?

No problem asking. :)

There should be no reason why you'd have an issue running another company's flapper delete file. I cannot speak for the performance gains going this route, but certainly the flapper would be addressed. :w00t:

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
First off, B-e-a-utiful product. Do you guys have an idea off ballpark price?

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Website says $999

Sent from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Thanks for pointing out that I was too lazy to look :laugh:

Alan@HPA

Passed Driver's Ed
Put your name on one coming out of our next production batch to minimize delays. Our manifolds are flying out the door!

Darryl@HPA

Ready to race!
Come see the HPA Booth at Waterfest in NJ this year July 19th and 20th!

We'll have many of our products on display, and a few new developments as well. :thumbup:

Plus, as always, there are bound to be a few show specials that make coming to the show worthwhile. ;)

Can't make it to the show? Send me an e-mail with the product you're most interested in picking up this Summer, and I'll see what I can do to help...:cool:

Lastly, check our Facebook page, and the HPA Website Blog frequently for July promotions you will not want to miss. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.