GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hurricane Ike

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Looks pretty bad down there already. They say it's going to hit land mass in about another 3-4 hours. It looks pretty damn rough right now from what I am watching on the news!

Doctor7474

Ready to race!

:bellyroll:

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
^^^:laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove:

Don't kick the hurricane.

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
The other day on a local radio station here in Atlanta on the morning show (kinda like shock jocks) had "a warning from hurricane Ike". Sounded like some angry black dude threatening to whoop everyones ass, it was cussing and getting bleeped out and such, one of the funniest thing's I've heard in a while.

Doctor7474

Ready to race!
:laughabove: It sounds like he was lookin' for Tina.

Yea that was the point of it, was some funny shit.

And gas prices are half the dumb ass peoples fault. I saw this shit coming and filled up Tuesday. A lot of the reason gas prices are going up is because people got scared and ran to the gas station to fill up all at the same time, thus making supply way below demand for the short term, thus price goes up (by the station owners and such). If everyone would have filled up earlier in the week, and made it to late next week everything would be fine. I filled the Jeep up which I hardly drive (my personal car since my GTI got totalled), but I have the company car, and gas card to last me till when ever.....

r32driverfan

EuroMama
Whats up guys I got about 30 min or an hour till it makes landfall, Im just here riding it out the wind is pretty intense and alot of trees are already falling all over the place good thing I put the r32 in the garage

BadGTI

Ready to race!
Whats up guys I got about 30 min or an hour till it makes landfall, Im just here riding it out the wind is pretty intense and alot of trees are already falling all over the place good thing I put the r32 in the garage

Good luck man.