GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I finally did it - C2!

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've been wanting to get back into a Porsche for a long time. I had a 2001 Boxster a while back and loved that car. Owned for only 3 years until our daughter came along and never had any issues with it.
I started looking hard in March 2020 and ended up with my 2017 Porsche 911 C2 manual in August. I sourced it from Porsche Irvine in California. It's a CPO so it's warranted till 2023 (returned lease car).
It has the following options:
  • Premium Package Plus w/Power Sport Seats
    • Porsche Dynamic Light System
    • Auto-Dimming Mirrors
    • Front Seat Heating
    • Front Seat Ventilation
    • Porsche Entry & Drive
    • Light Design Package
  • 14-Way Power Sport Seats
    • Memory Package
  • Carrera S Wheels: 8.5J x 20" Fr/11.5J x 20" Rr Carrera
Included Options
Sports Exhaust System
Sport Chrono Package
Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof in Glass
BOSE Surround Sound System
Instrument Dials in Racing Yellow
Gear Lever in Carbon Fiber
Lane Change Assist

Of course, we never really get to "test" drive the cars the way we'd drive them, so as I drive it more and more I'm pushing it harder and harder. I've now disabled the traction control and have had the opportunity to slide the car around a bit. It's so predicable and feels SO good! I've already ordered a ton of aftermarket stuff for it to make it even better (Soul headers/sport cats, Numeric shifter, Bilstein coil-overs, DSC Controller, Rennline pedals).

Attachments

• IMG_1087 (1).jpg
    IMG_1087 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 257

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Congrats! And a nice spec to top, although the racing yellow gauges are sort of a curve-ball hah.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Thanks all!
As soon as the CPO runs out I'll be getting an APR tune as well. Should be good for close to 500HP with IC's as well.

It's funny, I have a front engine, FWD car and a rear engine, RWD car.

I laugh at the Clarkson comment all the time and think about it when I'm walking up to it.

Thumper

Autocross Champion