GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I finally got APR STG1!!! However....?

sunenerin

J.Kang
Car(s)
GTI07
Hey guys,
Today I finally got a APR chip which I really wanted to get.

However...? I dont feel much different as otherbody said.

I can feel just little more power. Im kinda disappointed.

Whats up with my car??

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Yes... 80+ miles to fully adapt, and make sure you drive fairly agressively those 80 miles. ALSO... I had that issue going between stage 1 and stage 2... turns out i had a busted DV.

streetsoldier185

Yellow Jacket LS1
Car(s)
04 GTO 6MT
revo ftw!

spongebobnopants

Ready to race!
Hey guys,
Today I finally got a APR chip which I really wanted to get.

However...? I dont feel much different as otherbody said.

I can feel just little more power. Im kinda disappointed.

Whats up with my car??

Are you in the correct program. Did you get multiple programs? It should be NIGHT/DAY diff. unless their are other problems.

The maps take time to fully load and be readily available. Its just the nature of it and is perfectly normal. Trust me you'll know when its fully integrated.

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
But by the same token, APR never worked on my car. I had it flashed twice because I never felt much difference. After going back and forth with APR, they paid to have the car dyno'd and turned out I was making a mountain of torque and about 7 more whp. They refunded my money, I went with Revo and felt an immediate and obvious difference.

Still got nothing but love for APR though...

ChongivityAct

Banned
Well gj in finding the right chip for your car. :)

ratboyyy

Cubicle Worker
i went stock to stg 2 and my car didn't have to adapt at all, maybe cause i jumped to stg 2 right away, anyway, i felt a HUGE difference, you should feel something going to stg1, either stock mode or blown DV i'd say, many dealers leave it in stock mode once they reflash the ecu