GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I got egged, and it hurts alot...

danizer

im a fob
The other day, I parked my car outside my house. I was inside for about 15-20 minutes and by the time i came out to go out, my baby had been raided.

I was so sad. I washed most of the egg off that night and finished to wash the rest off today.

After washing, I found a white spot on the door (presumably where the egg impacted). The white spot is like a small area of small white dots in a circular shape. I think its a scratch from the egg shell...

I'll post a pic up tomorrow when I go to school.

How did any of you treat with eggings? im so sad that my baby scratched from this =(
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
had this happen to an old car of mine...egg leaves a small group of circles around impact from the shell scratching the paint... I polished it and buffed forever, it faded but it's there for life with professional help

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
do you know who did it?
beat them. That way, every time you look at that scratch, it will remind you of the beat down you tossed that douche.

nintendodude

Banned
Car(s)
Jetta
people are such asswipes. It is the dickhead crowd, like many in this forum, who would be a big enough asshole to do something like this.

insurance claim to get car repainted?

07GeeTeeEye

I like dudes
Car(s)
2007 GTI
the hood of my dads 535i got egged and it left a white mark that will absolutely not come out. he color sanded buffed it like 5 times. that junk just eats and stains your paint. mighy have to have someone spot shoot it. sand the mark out and reshoot that spot

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
My car got egged after a week of me buying it. Happened overnight so the egg was sitting there for a while. I got it removed before it could get baked by the sun but the eggshell impact left a spiderweb about the size of an egg. Can't get it fixed unless I get the entire hood repainted. :(

danizer

im a fob
people are such asswipes. It is the dickhead crowd, like many in this forum, who would be a big enough asshole to do something like this.

insurance claim to get car repainted?

ya but deductable is $300 and it will kill my discount (even though im new driver i have relatively low discount anyways =\

Sucks. Which neighborhood do you live in?

Fraseview area east side near the river.

I'm pretty sure its just some dickheads at school who've seen me drive to school in 3 different new cars in 2 months...LOL:thumbup:

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Dude that sucks time to put up some cameras around the house. I hope you could get them out, but just think it could've been worse.