GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I just found out my license plate is banned in DC

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
No record of employee procedures or denial appeals? Yeah, right. Doesn't that invalidate the list? You don't seem to have standing or you could sue if you want a plate on the list.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit... who spent the last year in an office coming up with all of those...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I wouldn't want that job. Maybe it's just a list of ones that were submitted and denied.

Joel

Ready to race!
The only restrictions should be the number of characters.
If we had free speech that is...

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
There's two pages of banned plates beginning with "69'. This is hilarious.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Dr Cosmo Kramer, Proctology. Assman is banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2X_XNdmWws

Hey! Assman!:D

also, this list is ridiculous.

One of the banned ones was Alfa73. Obviously referring to someone's 1973 Alfa Romeo. Seems like this is a list composed of ones people have submitted and they denied plus a crap-load of computer generated ones based on really simple parameters.

Last edited:

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
My compliments to Dutch, and his unconventional web-surfing skills.
Searched for GETFUKT in that .pdf, nothing came up, so maybe it could slide by, although I wouldn't recommend that particular plate.

Anywho, we can't be all that surprised, this being DC. Anything to do with laws, bureaucracy and gov't in that locale is bound to be screwy. DC is like some sort of Bermuda Triangle- normal laws (and physics) are prone to get wonky. Worst part of it is, some jackass or jackasses, got paid to make that list, and it couldn't possibly cover the near-infinite combos of naughty words that could easily get past their filters. So, wasted money, as usual for gov'ts.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday. I'm watching, but don't care who wins. Just want to see an exciting game!