GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I smell Routan...

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE

Strmtrpr

Censored
boss, i drive a vw. I'm plenty comfortable about my "masculinity". If i weren't i would have bought one of those new american muscle cars.
That and mini-vans are gay.

OP - whatever you drive, congrats on the baby!

Oh i realize we all have to be pretty secure in who we are to drive a VW just wanted to point it out :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I here that ca$h register... Ca-ching,Ca-ching,Ca-ching.

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
im thinking about my wife and soon to be my baby not just by myself. i have an .:R and i believe its more masculine than s4 and s6

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
i have an .:R and i believe its more masculine than s4 and s6

:laughabove: you can't be serious?

btw - do all .:R drivers find it necessary to put the ".:" ? As if the rest of us wouldn't know what R is!?!!

psychoboy

Banned
im thinking about my wife and soon to be my baby not just by myself. i have an .:R and i believe its more masculine than s4 and s6

... yeah, and an R is soooo conducive to hauling around baby and its crap... an S6 with a ton of room and twice as fast as an R ain't got nothing on an R's two door squeeze-in-the-back superiority. Dude, you missed the point.

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
I must say, that commercial is pretty impressive. However the Routan, not so much. Just my opinion and congrats regardless. :w00t:

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
... yeah, and an R is soooo conducive to hauling around baby and its crap... an S6 with a ton of room and twice as fast as an R ain't got nothing on an R's two door squeeze-in-the-back superiority. Dude, you missed the point.

yeah twice as fast, more double the price. do you think owning a S6 then carry a baby inside.. can you do over 100mph????? useless man

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Looked at the Routan myself, just for kicks. Not that I'd ever get one. Either way, I was turned off by it being a re-badged Chrysler and couldn't really get past VW pulling that. As someone else suggested, I'd look into a wagon instead. Maybe a Jetta Sportwagon or Passat Wagon (both with 2.0t's), A4 Avant, or Outback instead. As a new wagon owner I will say this, I enjoy driving wagons much more than I enjoy driving Minivans.

Either way, good luck with your choice. Just thought I'd throw my 2 pennies into the ring.