GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If a girl has slept with _____ men I won't bother with her

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
I was always wondering how many guys a girl has to have on her list before you lose all interest. Some say they don't want to know but I HAVE to know. I think it says a ton about a person, whether they are going to bang out three dudes if you get into a fight, or if they really were or were not that good of a catch anyways because it seems like anyone can hit it. Fill in the blank and tell us why.

If a girl has slept with __________ men, I probably won't even bother with them beyond a hook up.

JhnR

Banned
phone book is different than sleeping with someone.

you having girl problems again?

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
phone book is different than sleeping with someone.

you having girl problems again?

No, I'm just trying to get people point of view on stuff. My buddy met this girl whos 19 years old and refused to tell him how many she had been with. She said she didn't put that part of her life out there. I told him to man up and say "If my dicks goin near you, you better" so finally she said 15!!! To me that is a high number for the age.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
If a girl has slept with __________ men, I probably won't even bother with them beyond a hook up.
At my age if a girl has slept with ZERO men (and she's within 10years of age) .. then there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with her - stay clear !!! :yikes:

JhnR

Banned
wait she told him she was 19 but she was 15?

to be honest you should know if a girl is 15, by the way she acts/presents herself.

but maybe im to high tech.

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
No, I'm just trying to get people point of view on stuff. My buddy met this girl whos 19 years old and refused to tell him how many she had been with. She said she didn't put that part of her life out there. I told him to man up and say "If my dicks goin near you, you better" so finally she said 15!!! To me that is a high number for the age.
Heard of the rule of 3? :lol:

I'd say it's more like 30-45 ... she blurted 15 as a "will you shut up now" response. All women undersell the number. :rolleyes: The question is, if you are too concerned with how many people she's been with - are you also guilty about how many people you have been with? or the number you confessed to?

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Heard of the rule of 3? :lol:

I'd say it's more like 30-45 ... she blurted 15 as a "will you shut up now" response. All women undersell the number. :rolleyes: The question is, if you are too concerned with how many people she's been with - are you also guilty about how many people you have been with? or the number you confessed to?

Men are hypocrisy exempt didn't you get the memo?