GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Inadvertently tapped ‘cancel’ rather than ‘update’.

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Yesterday I had message on the infotainment screen offering me an opportunity to do a software update. Inadvertently I tapped ‘cancel’ rather than ‘update’.

Has the opportunity to do this update now been lost or is there a way for me get that software update invitation back?

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Thanks tos for the prompt reply. I went to settings then system information and there was very little to see. A blank page apart from ‘System‘ top right. Clicking it a list appears ‘System’, ‘Voice control’, ‘Radio’ and ‘Other’. Tapping any of the four and nothing happens. Clicking arrow next to ‘Updates’ top left of screen just takes me back to settings page. Somehow I thought I might find a list of software updates both historic and now available to download.

B832C46F-7C22-4CF8-B23D-D8B828F717BB.jpeg
B4B2F9A5-6F41-44F5-9210-799CD902B616.jpeg

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
Just been out in the car. Sadly the invitation to update software failed to appear.

Interestingly on my return the usual message telling me that the car was now charging failed to appear on my phone. I guess it will also fail to tell me when it is fully charged. I wonder if the two things are connected 🤔?