GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Inspirational Work...

MKVCrowing

computer geek
I know personally, and at work, I am always looking for new people with new ideas (or old ideas well done) to pull inspiration and ideas from... so who inspires you?

I'll start with a few...

Dave Hill
^^ make sure to check out his BTS section for the people wanting to learn about location lighting and such...

The Image Is Found

Patrick Hoelck

Bo Hylen
^^^ Cool Car Photography

Chapman Baehler
:coolpics:

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
don't really have any inspirations. i learn mostly from trial and error. if i'm flipping through a car mag and see a cool motion shot, i'll go out and try to get the same effect.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
www.DaveBlackPhotography.com one of the best sports photographers around.

Im inspired by everything, i always try to reverse engineer a photo that i love when i see it. and remember technique or lighting and impliment it into my own vision.

Turbo

Ready to race!
Back in the day when worked in photography (about 15 years ago), I frequently assisted commercial photographers like Tomás Pantin, Rick Patrick, David Omer, Canny Weems and Bill Diebold.

I'm still friends with several of them. In fact I see Tomás quite often. He's always willing to critique my work whenever I get the nerve to show him stuff.

A lot of what pushes me photographically these days is my photography friends and the occasional weekly or monthly assignment on fredmiranda.com.

As far as lighting technique influences (from the early 90s), are Dean Collins and his Lightform panels and Aaron Jones with his Hosemaster light painting system. They were some of the hotshots in photography at the time.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
for wildlife i would have to say Michael Francis. was actually at yellowstone last summer with my friend and was looking through his books at the shop. then at sunset we were shooting this bull elk in a field and and i look next to me with a huge 600mm tele and found out it was actually him 5 minutes later. i think talking to him is what inspired me the most to continue wildlife/landscape photography.

for car shots i would have to say this guy on another forum i post on. hes known as JDMOTO. he has had some of his pics published in Eurotuner and is just an amazing photographer. hes quite helpful too and great on critiques. here is his website. surprisingly, all of his shots were from a canon XTi.

http://www.jdmotophotography.com/