GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iRacing

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I should have mine together around late February so I can join in then

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
PM me if you're interested in weekly or monthly race. All skill levels welcome.

We could even do a different sim than iracing. I'm open to whatever.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not too sure that is helpful for iracing 24, but i have always wanted to go to the actual 24 race
Oh, I thought you were talking about the real race. I have zero desire to do Sim endurance racing.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Just ordered my wheel the other day. Only thing I need now is the monitor stand, but I think I should be able to rig something up in the meantime to still get some practice in

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got my setup done for now. Still need to get a better monitor setup but i've got iRacing setup and am ready to play

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
I got a CSL DD last week and started up with rookie Mazdas again. I’m painfully slow but I’m having fun. Looking forward to Okayama this week because I can lap close to what I should be able to at my sub 2k iRating.

If I keep at this for a while maybe I’ll buy a proper rig, load cell pedals, and a super ultrawide monitor. The CSL DD is a *massive* improvement over the G27 I had been using on and off for the last 20 years.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I got a CSL DD last week and started up with rookie Mazdas again. I’m painfully slow but I’m having fun. Looking forward to Okayama this week because I can lap close to what I should be able to at my sub 2k iRating.

If I keep at this for a while maybe I’ll buy a proper rig, load cell pedals, and a super ultrawide monitor. The CSL DD is a *massive* improvement over the G27 I had been using on and off for the last 20 years.
I'd love to get a weekly or monthly race going.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I'm definitely down for weekly/monthly races. Although i'm still in the trying to get a single clean lap stage. Doing the MX-5s at Oulton. Not sure if it's just a tricky track or i'm especially bad

malyaha

I really want to try it but I want to play with a full setup. I have the steering wheel, but I haven’t been able to buy everything else yet. For now I'll play something simpler on playhop.

Last edited:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Anyone trying to do a MX-5 race at Okayama this week? It's the track coming up so i've actually been practicing it and i'm not total dog shit on it right now