GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jeremy Clarkson... and other bell ends: Discussion Forum

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

manny2206

Ready to race!
People need to relax, the hypocrisy in unbelievable ... If people claim they never say any racist slurs, It's bullshit... People do it all the time, all kinds of people from all kinds of races..

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Meh. This is just more media hyped nonsense.
Anyway I have no idea what the real word in that is meant to be. Thats the standard version I heard growing up. Never even connected the word to anything until the media is telling me I have to. Really, whats a meeny? Then throw in "you are it" at the end if you don't get the result you want.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
People need to relax, the hypocrisy in unbelievable ... If people claim they never say any racist slurs, It's bullshit... People do it all the time, all kinds of people from all kinds of races..

ditto. Also, it's clarkson for pete's sake.

Love May's response via twitter, though:
"Jeremy Clarkson is not a racist. He is a monumental bellend and many other things, but not a racist. I wouldn't work with one. #ThatIsAll

Also, May points out that there's a difference between acutal racism, being racially insensitive and letting the n-word slip.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
interesting.

reciting something that is racist or has racial overtones, doesn't necessarily make you a racist. Example: reciting scenes/lines from Chappelle Show.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
#remembertroy

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

MAH TROY. NEVER FORGET.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That avatar had me laughing for weeks :laugh:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Clarkson always says something negative on anything. Whether its italian cars, german cars, americans, people etc.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
According to him all Americans are fat. I guess he has not looked in a mirror lately.

People need to relax and enjoy life more. It's way too short.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
#remembertroy

MAH TROY. NEVER FORGET.

OH. Troy. ..right.

Seriously doe, when I was a kid, my dad taught me the rhyme using "troy" instead of "tiger". That's how he recited it as a kid, didn't know any better. My mom lost it when I first recited it his way. My dad's also roughly Clarkson's age, so I think that was just the thing back then...and while he may have said it, it certainly doesn't make him racist.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
People just like to start issues especially with celebs and the media.