GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Joe Schilling

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Siri sucks get an Android phone. Can you use Google Assistant on an iPhone?

Why would I want to use google anything? also, blaming Siri for my missing word.. only reason Siri is turned onto the minimum setting is to allow text via CarPlay.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Uh oh, jim and corp bout to throw down lmao

Jimbo be like:
1624940852340.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
At my age now for sure. And with your military injuries I suspect you're the same now.

I can still handle myself, I’ll just be dropping the pain killers for all the fucking arthritis a week later.

I also don’t pick fights, I’m a happy drunk.. and I sure as hell won’t be stepping up to a dude built like a shit brick house in a bar.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I like that I can be a hit man for hire, drug dealer, serial killer etc and as long as I keep my back ups local and encrypted. Apple won’t rat me out. Cuz they can’t. iMessage is a pretty strong fortress.

I had all the nexus phones. And the first two pixels. But the second I started growing weed I knew I needed security. Android’s security has been getting better. Especially in the last three years. But iOS in the right hands can be totally locked down. Especially if u keep to yourself and not let law enforcement find people to snitch on you. Double especially if u don’t do dirt with someone who has an android phone.

I’ll take the most secured one.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I can still handle myself, I’ll just be dropping the pain killers for all the fucking arthritis a week later.

I also don’t pick fights, I’m a happy drunk.. and I sure as hell won’t be stepping up to a dude built like a shit brick house in a bar.
Gotta throw a chair bro. It’s the only way