GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JT64's Car Journey

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
The i6 is a carryover from the last 335, but a great engine nonetheless. It's a single turbo, but a simple flash will get you Quite a bit of power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT641

Banned
The i6 is a carryover from the last 335, but a great engine nonetheless. It's a single turbo, but a simple flash will get you Quite a bit of power.

Yep got Vishnu Tuning nearby they've done some cool stuff with BMW's

Update: I've eliminated the E63 AMG.

JT641

Banned
Like the look of the 335i with the M Sport package

What do you think of this color

Last edited:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Yep got Vishnu Tuning nearby they've done some cool stuff with BMW's

Update: I've eliminated the E63 AMG.

I have my eyes on their downpipes, check some of the YouTube vids out they sound amazing

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Green looks cool if I was only using it as a track car. Otherwise I think the white looks so damn clean...

JT641

Banned
Beautiful car, it looks like the owner really took care of the car soooo 60/40 worth it vs not if it drains bank account

Well it's definitely cheaper than buying a stock RS4 & doing all of the same mods (minus the stereo mods) The only real concern is how hard has been driven IE; has it just been driven hard (which is normal for a car like this) or Has it been Abused??

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Well it's definitely cheaper than buying a stock RS4 & doing all of the same mods (minus the stereo mods) The only real concern is how hard has been driven IE; has it just been driven hard (which is normal for a car like this) or Has it been Abused??

İd say judging by the condition of the car it is likey to be not abused. But you may never know

zsm722

Ready to race!
I think e63 is a great car for you. Also, the F30 has more usable space compared to the F10s you were looking at. I have a 2011 F10 535i Msport and would not recommend one. Throttle response and steering feel is not ideal, especially compared to my GTI. Other than that car is great, but back seat is cramped and trunk is narrow. The e63 has the interior done correctly, and space is efficient in comparison.

Also, why have you not considered the Lexus IS-F with v8?

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Definitely, Which is why I would get it checked out 1st.

I think I saw this car at dubfest and the guy who owns it now I believe is the second owner and bought it with all the upgrades. He also said that it sits in the garage all week and he daily drives a 2013 toyota corolla. The condition I saw it in seemed like he really tried to keep his car in pristine condition. Not 100% sure if this is the same guy, could be somebody else lol.

JT641

Banned
I think e63 is a great car for you. Also, the F30 has more usable space compared to the F10s you were looking at. I have a 2011 F10 535i Msport and would not recommend one. Throttle response and steering feel is not ideal, especially compared to my GTI. Other than that car is great, but back seat is cramped and trunk is narrow. The e63 has the interior done correctly, and space is efficient in comparison.

Also, why have you not considered the Lexus IS-F with v8?

The E63 is a little bigger than I would like to have especially when tearing it up on the back roads. Drove the F30 335i 3 times & liked more each time I drove it, As for the IS-F it's not German.

I think I saw this car at dubfest and the guy who owns it now I believe is the second owner and bought it with all the upgrades. He also said that it sits in the garage all week and he daily drives a 2013 toyota corolla. The condition I saw it in seemed like he really tried to keep his car in pristine condition. Not 100% sure if this is the same guy, could be somebody else lol.

That's very interesting because I thought I had seen it for sale in Auto Trader before. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

JT641

Banned
Ok it's now down to the Final 2 The New B8 Audi S4 or the New BMW F30 335i with a slight edge going to the S4. Only Time will which one I go with, I will be making a decision by mid August hopefully or once things settle with work & I have the time to invest in making the right decision So I'll keep you posted once I make a decision :D

Audi B8 S4

2013 & up New Front Fascia

New 2013 & up Interior

BMW F30 335i

Last edited: