GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JT64's Car Journey

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Congrats on the planned S4. To throw another in the frey. Curious did you consider the S3 at all? Guessing its probably already been discussed. I guess technially its the same as a Golf R. Doesn't the S3 have the Haldex not a Quattro?

Last edited:

JT641

Banned
Congrats on the planned S4. To throw another in the frey. Curious did you consider the S3 at all? Guessing its probably already been discussed. I guess technially its the same as a Golf R. Doesn't the S3 have the Haldex not a Quattro?

Rear seat headroom sucks on the A3/S3 But the Nav is better than the Golf R.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Rear seat anything sucks on a3/s3

JT641

Banned
Rear seat anything sucks on a3/s3

For sure and the Mercedes Benz CLA is worse

says our resident fatass

It's fine (and is the same as the rear seat in the golf).

Lets Keep the Conversation Civilized. It has nothing to do with being FAT!!!!

It's being above average height, A lot of my friends are 5'10" & over and will be hitting there head on the ceiling if they're in the back seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0pVc3sgNpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6pYnpBIuNI

JT641

Banned
OP Updated

Also I'm going to take a look at the New 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392

Last edited:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
OP Updated

Also I'm going to take a look at the New 2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392

Nice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
says our resident fatass

Brah, Max can bench press hunnets...

I would imagine head room is worse in the A3 than the Golf line, I find most small sedans my head rubs the ceiling in the back, Civic, Prius, 3 series, etc... I'm 6'2" though and that wouldn't stop me from riding in one. But I'm actually more comfortable in the back of a Mini than something like a Civic.

That Charger is pretty cool looking, I actually like the Dart-esque front end on there, good brand image stuff. I'd probably go for the S4 over that though because DSG or manual >>> slush box. I don't even care if it's that eight speed, that transmission still blew to me.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
"Final Purchase?" I'll be buying more cars than that ;)

:lol:

Although you're actually responsible and have spent as much time choosing the perfect car for you as most of us own any one car...

#placitisisrealyo

JT641

Banned
Brah, Max can bench press hunnets...

I would imagine head room is worse in the A3 than the Golf line, I find most small sedans my head rubs the ceiling in the back, Civic, Prius, 3 series, etc... I'm 6'2" though and that wouldn't stop me from riding in one. But I'm actually more comfortable in the back of a Mini than something like a Civic.

That Charger is pretty cool looking, I actually like the Dart-esque front end on there, good brand image stuff. I'd probably go for the S4 over that though because DSG or manual >>> slush box. I don't even care if it's that eight speed, that transmission still blew to me.

:lol:

Although you're actually responsible and have spent as much time choosing the perfect car for you as most of us own any one car...

#placitisisrealyo

It takes what it takes as I'm in no hurry to get another car

Took a picture at a recent car show to demonstrate how tight it is in the back seat of the A3/S3 for those that are 5'10" and over.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/122793893@N02/sets/72157650232500482/