GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just picked up a Rebel XTi!!!

Here are a few of my first pictures from my new camera. Let me know what you think. C+C are appreciated.

:word:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
you have the same camera as me.

Nice pictures.

Invest in a tripod. I got one for like 30 bucks and it's nice and sturdy raises to about a little under 6 feet.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
:iono: Oh.. haha..

I just like night shots... and it comes in handy. :thumbup:
:coolpics:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
cool merry early xmas. I want a Nikon d40x for my present

Thanks guys. Yeah I only use a tripod at night, obviously for long exposure. I like to free hand it during the day though. Just personal preference I suppose. I hope you get that D40x. It's a great camera. My buddy has one and loves it! I just prefer the interface of Canon over Nikon. That's what it came down to.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Yeah see i am the opposite. I have been around nikon much longer and just used to it. Same thing is making my decision

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
i hear the 450D is coming out in january

maybe you shoulda held off for just a bit, it's supposed to have some exciting new features

could always sell the camera just before the new one comes out. the price depreciation doesnt really happen till a little while after the new one is on the market. so i dont think he will lose much money.

i hear the 450D is coming out in january

maybe you shoulda held off for just a bit, it's supposed to have some exciting new features

I just want a decent cheap, SLR to mess around with for awhile and see if I really like photography as a serious hobby. If that is the case, I'm sure I'll upgrade down the line. Plus I couldn't pass up the deal BH was having on the XTi.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
nice...my mom is buying one soon. Ill use it after she buys it.