GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Karen Mask Rampage

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Is that all you can attribute that to? Affirmative action? Have you ever been told to your face to speak English because you live in America?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Is that all you can attribute that to? Affirmative action? Have you ever been told to your face to speak English because you live in America?

What else am I supposed to attribute that too?

I've been told to speak English plenty of times. What's your point and what has that got to do with so called white privilege?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
The real "privilege" is wealth, always has been always will be. Rich vs poor. Anything else boils down to individuals, or the political agenda.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm white and it definitely exists. Generations of successful white people breed more successful white people, even if you have to work for it you're still benefiting from generations before you who had it much better than people of color during those times. The fact that people don't understand this and get defensive about it is exactly the problem in this country. Sigh.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
I'm white and it definitely exists. Generations of successful white people breed more successful white people, even if you have to work for it you're still benefiting from generations before you who had it much better than people of color during those times. The fact that people don't understand this and get defensive about it is exactly the problem in this country. Sigh.
Your just talking about rich families who happen to be white. White privilege suggests that all white people are working together or have a conspiracy against other non-whites. This is a dangerous divide and conquer political strategy.

anotero

Autocross Champion
The real "privilege" is wealth, always has been always will be. Rich vs poor. Anything else boils down to individuals, or the political agenda.

THIS. It's a pity most people don't realize this and proceed to fight among themselves while the rich keep robbing everyone else, white, black, yellow, or red alike.

anotero

Autocross Champion

Successful white people, successful Asian people, successful black people benefit from generations of their successful family predecessors. Everyone else, regardless of their skin color, get screwed over. The problem in this country is lack of common sense and the desire to be all feely touchy and play the victim instead of uniting. You can be all apologetic about being white. I choose not to. My ancestors never owned slaves, and did not beat on folks of other skin colors.

jay745

Your just talking about rich families who happen to be white. White privilege suggests that all white people are working together or have a conspiracy against other non-whites. This is a dangerous divide and conquer political strategy.
That's not what it's suggesting at all. I grew up poor and still saw how the country treated people of color terribly.

anotero

Autocross Champion

As recent developments have shown, those who are funding all these "protest" movements are getting a nice return on investment. Mind you, I know there are social problems. And those problems concern people of all skin colors, not just the so called non-whites. And these problems deserve attention, even if through protests. But it's not happening. People are too blind and too primitive. "Let's beat down on our neighbor who's white." All this crap will lead to is reverse racism, and all the problems will remain. Shitty roads, high taxes, zero return on taxes, corruption at state and federal level, rich getting richer, etc. But yeah, white privilege that 99.99% of white folks never experienced is the biggest problem the 330 million nation is facing. Facepalm.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
That's not what it's suggesting at all. I grew up poor and still saw how the country treated people of color terribly.
Lots of terrible problems exist. Funny thing about it though is no one is offering any real solutions other than voting. And picking the lesser of 2 evils never changes anything, taxes increase and freedoms decrease.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Picking the lesser of two evils is not something I'll ever do, I vote but do wrote in votes for this reason. The reality is this country is just in bad shape. We're doomed and not making any progress no matter which one wins. I see a big civil war happening in our lifetime unfortunately.

Targetsportsusa.com. Free shipping on bulk purchases. No need to thank me.

jay745

Targetsportsusa.com. Free shipping on bulk purchases. No need to thank me.
Already covered 😁
20200602_174059.jpg

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion

I think you might consider changing your perception of what people mean when they say “white privilege”, because I can assure you that it doesn’t mean that. All white people are not working together to oppress non whites.

You’re not being attacked. Recognizing that some have been treated terribly does not mean you will be treated worse.