GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Karneval!!!

GTi Fanatic

Touring Car Champion
completely unrelated to anything vw or car related for that matter.
im in germany now and i am about to experience 5 days of pretty much straight drinking. Despite how serious germans are for 360 days of the year, something about this week makes them crazy.

karneval is a religious holiday that celebrates the period before lent (i believe) that manages to get the whole city drinking and wearing crazy (somewhat stupid) customes.

most germans i have spoken with dont like the holiday because it completely loud and annoying the whole 5 days from thursday (altweiber) 23rd of february to 27th (rosenmontag) monday.

europes biggest karneval is in Köln (the city im in:headbang: )
if i get a response to this post maybe i can follow up with some pictures
ill be the ninja amongst all of the clowns:thumbup:

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hahaha! Make sure you post some pictures of the ninja suit.

glasgow_ffm

Go Kart Newbie
@Grenni
HAHAHAHA! Was bin ich froh, dass es das hier in Schottland nicht gibt!

@GTi Fanatic
Believe me, being a German doesn't mean to be serious 360 days per year! :tongue: The Scots that I've met so far here in Glasgow are far more serious than 99 % of Germans that I left behind, and the English seem to be the most serious persons that I've ever met ... something that really surprises me :iono:

U wanna have real phun? Go to the Oktoberfest ... :drinking: and :barf: and a lot of phunny drunk Americans, Aussies, Italiens ... that's really fun! :thumbsup: