GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Let's see your PC's

KarlynBarrett

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Hers my rig. I custom made all the cables, super clean without any balls of wires shoved behind the motherboard.

I have been wanting to go to hard acrylic lines and water cool the video cards (Probably switch them out to 980's if I do) but have been too busy building rigs for other people to do much with mine.

Specs:
Intel i7 4930K
Asus Rampage IV Extreme black Edition
G.Skill 32GB (4x8GB) DDR2400c10
Samsung 840 pro 512GB
2x 2TB WD Black
2x eVGA 780ti classified cards + aluminum back plates
eVGA lighted SLI bridge
Corsair 900D case
Corsair AX1200i power supply
8x SP120 / 4x AF120 /1x AF140 Corsair quiet edition fans
Swiftech Apogee HD CPU water block
Swiftech MCP35x2 pump
Swiftech MCR420-XP quad 120mm radiator
Primochill CTR 250 res.

I suck with pictures:

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Hers my rig. I custom made all the cables, super clean without any balls of wires shoved behind the motherboard.

Super clean. Looks like a labor of love for sure. Mine looks clean from the bay, but behind the motherboard is a disaster haha.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
It has been. Built a ton of machines for others and never really had a really nice machine myself. Just wanted a simple and clean build without anything too wild/custom.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
My whole desk/rig/setup has changed since these pics in June. I redid the office a few months ago, but meh.

http://imgur.com/a/sH9VH

WC Parts list (sorta)

EK-FC780 GTX Ti
EK-FC780 GTX Ti Backplate
EK-Supremacy
EK-D5 Vario X-RES 140
EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (360)
EK Fittings
Mayhems Dark Blue

i5-3570K & GTX780ti inside of a Corsair 750D

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies

I have been wanting to go to hard acrylic lines and water cool the video cards (Probably switch them out to 980's if I do) but have been too busy building rigs for other people to do much with mine.

Specs:
Intel i7 4930K
Asus Rampage IV Extreme black Edition
G.Skill 32GB (4x8GB) DDR2400c10
Samsung 840 pro 512GB
2x 2TB WD Black
2x eVGA 780ti classified cards + aluminum back plates
eVGA lighted SLI bridge
Corsair 900D case
Corsair AX1200i power supply
8x SP120 / 4x AF120 /1x AF140 Corsair quiet edition fans
Swiftech Apogee HD CPU water block
Swiftech MCP35x2 pump
Swiftech MCR420-XP quad 120mm radiator
Primochill CTR 250 res.

I suck with pictures: [pic]

Looks great, always been a fan of the black/white combo. What coolant are you using? Looks like coconut water! :biggrin:

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
The res is frosted itself, its just filled with distilled water and a few drops of PT nuke. Planned on adding a white LED tube to light the whole res up but ultimately decided against it to keep it clean/simple.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Sweet! I have the same case and color combo and I'm running the same kind of coolant. I've actually added some glycerin to the mixture to act as a water wetter.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Sweet! I have the same case and color combo and I'm running the same kind of coolant. I've actually added some glycerin to the mixture to act as a water wetter.

You have to be careful it does not react with the tubing, many will have the flex agent weep onto the inner surface. The only thing I have found that didn't have issues was Swiftechs coolant, I've used it in Tygon and Primochill tubing.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
You have to be careful it does not react with the tubing, many will have the flex agent weep onto the inner surface. The only thing I have found that didn't have issues was Swiftechs coolant, I've used it in Tygon and Primochill tubing.

Yeah, I've been using the distilled water/glycerin combo with Tygon tubing for years. Everything's in great shape and the coolant stays crystal clear.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Awesome, ill have to try that.

clownish

just clowning around

Not a 15k rig but more normal...

i7, gtx670 and supporting pieces to use with some cheap dual ips monitors and a mechanical keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk