GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAF sensor connector

Gticed

Car(s)
2008 mk5 gti fsi
I tried replacing my maf sensor connector awhile ago but I accidentally bought the one for the tsi and threw out my old one I can’t find the part number or part for the mk5 fsi maf connector anywhere please help.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Thank you for your help it says it does not fit my vehicle but I ordered it anyway I’ll lyk if it’s the one.
I got that part number from my own '08 FSI GTI and confirmed that it was the current part number. Not sure why ECS is not listing it but its not the first time that has happened.

Gticed

Car(s)
2008 mk5 gti fsi
I got that part number from my own '08 FSI GTI and confirmed that it was the current part number. Not sure why ECS is not listing it but its not the first time that has happened.
Alright thank you very much ive been searching for over a month.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
I got it and it does not fit still looking for the correct size.

Post up a picture of this MAF sensor that is on the air cleaner/engine cover. The link I posted is the part and number on my Maf sensor '08 FSI. You sure you are looking for the Maf plug?

06F906461A Maf part number

Last edited:

Gticed

Car(s)
2008 mk5 gti fsi
Thank you for the pictures I had accidentally ordered 1J0 973 775 A somehow when I pressed the link I was taken to that part I really appreciate your help.